Sunday, February 10, 2008

Phew... 40:07.96


Achieved another personal best this morning. I actually wanted to go below 40 but I am already pushing like nobody's business! Thank God for the last minute surge of strength!

Can't blog much as I need to go pack up my stuffs liao... flying back to Kuching tonight, WITH MY DARLING! Woooooohoooooooo.........

An early Happy Valentine's Day, especially to Francis & Geri, Jack & Steph, Luke & Jen, Jono & Lyd, Garfield & my sis, Chun Yen & Melissa, James & Qiu Yun, my office colleagues - Angel, Rachel, Ying Zee, Sin Swen, Sharon, Carrie, Yoon, Regine (sorry, I dunno your bf's names), hmmm... did I left out any marriageable couples? Sorry if I did... And this wish goes out to all the married couples too, and all the singles out there!



See you all again in a week! Adiós!


"If my heart would beat for every second that I love you, I'd be immortal."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Friday, March 21, 2008 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home